[Halo keel practice]_how to do _ production method
Food is an indispensable food in people’s lives. Whether they are eating or not, they will like food.
Lo-mei is also one of the foods that everyone likes. Keel is not eaten by everyone, but it is really delicious.
If you eat this food often, it will be unhealthy, so you can make it yourself.
There are various production methods, so what are the methods of halogen keel?
Method 1: Ingredients: Keel accessories: ginger, garlic, onion, star anise, cinnamon, rosemary, nutmeg, peppercorns, soy sauce, vinegar, white wine, brown sugar, salt1. When the keel was bought, the master helped to cut very small pieces.Rinse the blood with water, boil it in a casserole, and skim off the floating foam.
2, seasoning marinade: a piece of cinnamon, two star anise, a teaspoon of rosemary, half an onion, two nutmegs, peppercorns, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, white wine and brown sugar, adjust by yourself, small after boilingSlowly simmer for two hours.
3, when the soup is slowly dried, season with salt, turn the braised meat, so that the meat is covered with sauce, turn off the heat when it is dry.
Remember 3 points, you can easily make delicious braised pork ribs: because the brine has salt and other seasonings, the salty taste is enough, so you do n’t need to add salt or soy sauce to season, so that the braised ribs will not become salty.When the bitter brine is made, the heat should not be too large. Slowly cook it with a small fire. This will make it easy to taste the ribs. After the ribs are cooked, cool them with brine and refrigerate for a few hours. Reheat them when you want to eat.Wash the leg bones and chop them with a knife in the middle to leave a deep impression.
2. Stand and hold the kitchen knife with your left hand and hold the kitchen knife with your right hand.
3. Align the cut on the pig’s big bone with the back of the knife, and smash it hard, and the pig’s bone will be broken.
The pork bones treated in this way have neat and stubble-free bones, and can better retain excess integrity.
4. Place the chopped pork leg bones in a large bowl and soak them with water for about 4 hours, and change the water several times in the middle.
5. Spices used for sauce big bone: cinnamon, fragrant leaves, star anise, grass fruit, loquat ginger, ginger, etc. If you like strong fragrance, put a clove.
6, add enough water to the pot, pour two spoons of soy sauce, add spices.
7, put the soaked pork big bones into the pot, boil over high heat, skim off the floating foam and simmer for 1 hour.
8. In order to increase the sauce of pork bones, you can add two spoons of noodle sauce (the best of Northeast miso), and appropriate amount of refined salt.
Let simmer for 20 minutes.
Conventional three materials: pork bones, various seasonings (aniseed, cinnamon, etc.) of pork, stewed ginger, garlic, salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, watercress sauce Step 1. Wash the bones first, 2. Put the bones in boiling water.3. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pressure cooker to boil, add various spices (onion ginger, cooking wine, soy sauce, aniseed, etc.) 4. Put the simmered bones in the pressure cooker for 20 minutes and turn off the heat.
Remove the bones after the steam is released.
5, put a little oil in the wok, add an appropriate amount of watercress sauce to fry, put a little water, and then stir-fry the bones in the pot, so that the bones evenly stick to the sauce, you can come out of the pot.
Method 4 1. Prepare the required materials and rinse the pig’s big bones for later use.
2. Put the pork bones into the pot and add enough water that can pass through the bones.
3, remove the pork bones after the high-temperature boil the bleeding foam.
4. Put it back into the clean hot water pot, and put the onion knot and ginger slices.
5. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat and simmer for about 50 minutes.
6. Remove about half of the bone soup.
(You can add some ingredients to cook the soup or freeze it and put it in the broth to make food for the baby.) 7. Add all the seasonings and turn to low heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
8. Stew until the meat is crispy.
Note 1: Blood water is continuously immersed in cold water instead of more time-saving simmering water, in order to better maintain the meat taste.
If the method of decanting water is used, due to the impurities of the raw materials and pollutants, the blood water needs to be removed after prolonged cooking, which will easily cause the loss of meat taste.
2. The remaining broth of the sauce bone can be used to make braised eggs, smoked eggs, braised meat, etc.
3. Diabetes contains high amounts of cholesterol and feces, so those with high blood pressure are not suitable for consumption.